International Oil-Gas Corporation Records, 1930-1951
- International Oil-Gas Corporation Records
- The collection contains records of the International Oil-Gas Corporation, incorporated in Delaware but located in New York City.
- 1.5 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder,International Oil-Gas Corporation Records, 1930-1951. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the, International Oil-Gas Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. While it is likely that portions of the collection may be viewed, access must be managed by an archivist.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
Collection contains International Oil-Gas Corporation minutes of Board of Directors, bylaws and articles of incorporation, correspondence, memoranda, patents, contracts, tax records, survey maps, and geological reports on properties in Venezuela, Mexico, and Colombia, including correspondence of Peyton B. Locker concerning Mexican iron ore, 194651.
- Biographical / Historical:
The International Oil-Gas Corporation was incorporated in Delaware but located in New York City.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2015 by unprocessed.