Associate Vice President for Community Engagement Records, 2000-2015
- State University of New York at Albany. Associate Vice President for Community Engagement
- Records of Miriam Trementozzi document the University at Albany, SUNY's numerous public and community outreach efforts.
- 3.0 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Associate Vice President for Community Engagement Records, 2000-2015. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Associate Vice President for Community Engagement Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. While it is likely that portions of the collection may be viewed, access must be managed by an archivist.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
This collection documents numerous public and community outreach efforts. Included is correspondence, working drafts, internal reference materials, brochures and other publicity documents.
- Biographical / Historical:
As Associate Vice President for Community Engagement from 2006-2016, Miriam Trementozzi led numerous public outreach efforts such as Hudson 400, Albany Promise, China Engagement, neighborhood revitalization efforts, the UAlbany-Albany High School Alliance, Summit on Preventing Student Alcohol Abuse, and the Environmental Sustainability Task Force.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives by Miriam Trementozzi.2015 August
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by unprocessed.