Office of Equipment Management Records, 1963-1972
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of Equipment Management
- This collection consists of inactive records from the Office of Equipment Management (formerly the Equipment Office), which is responsible for overseeing equipment purchases and inventory management at the University.
- 5.33 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of Equipment Management Records, 1963-1972. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Office of Equipment Management Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. Please contact an archivist for more information.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection includes: equipment lists and specification sheets for different buildings on campus, blueprints, campus construction progress reports and extension plans, and memoranda. Records in this collection were primarily created by two individuals at the Equipment Office: Karl Scharl and Joel True. It also contains records created by Walter Tisdale, who was the Assistant to the President for Planning and Development and worked with the Equipment Office to coordinate campus construction projects.
- Biographical / Historical:
The University at Albany's Office of Equipment Management, a unit of the Office of Institutional Services, provides careful and responsible management of University, Research Foundation and University at Albany Foundation equipment and qualified furniture inventory.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by unprocessed.