Office of Human Resources Management Records, 1947-2017
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of Human Resources Management
- This collection contains salary schedules and rosters, personnel policy and procedure documentation, and other records pertaining to the Office of Human Resources Management and its predecessor bodies.
- 3.53 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of Human Resources Management Records, 1947-2017. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Office of Human Resources Management Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection contains administrative correspondence and memoranda, policy manuals, planning documentation, salary schedules and rosters (1948-1969), budget files, employee benefits documentation, and other records related to personnel and human resources. Most of the paper records in the collection were created by the Office of Personnel Administration, although there are also relevant subject files that were moved to this collection from the collections of other offices at an unknown point in time. The Collection also includes web captures of the Office of Human Resource Management's website.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Office of Human Resources Management, formerly called the Office of Personnel Administration, is a department within the Division of Finance and Administration. It is responsible for overseeing hiring and recruitment activities, employee payroll and benefits, and other human resources activities.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by Miles Lawlor.