Office of Student Accounts Records, 1975-1986
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of Student Accounts
- The collection contains inactive records from the Office of Student Accounts, which oversees student tuition and billing.
- 0.17 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of Student Accounts Records, 1976-1986. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Office of Student Accounts Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collection and Archives is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection contains budget information for the Office of Student Accounts, sample tuition billing forms, reports, audits of the Office of Student Accounts, and administrative correspondence with other offices. Collection also includes a productivity report conducted UAlbany MBA students.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Office of Student Accounts is responsible for the student billing process. The Office was formerly overseen by the Division of Finance and Business but is currently organized under the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2018 by Miles Lawlor.