University Photograph Collection, 1847-2005
- State University of New York at Albany.
- Photographs documenting the history of the University at Albany, SUNY and its predecessors. Images often depict the school's campus, university events, students, or faculty and staff.
- 4,347 items and 24 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, University Photograph Collection, 1847-2005. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York.
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
This collection is unrestricted.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
Contains photographic prints, slides, contact sheets, and other pre-digital photographic materials.
- Acquisition information:
These records were transferred to the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections & Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany.
- Processing information:
Items within the digitized photographs series were transferred to an outside vendor for digitization.