Accent on Research Collection, 1972-1997
- State University of New York at Albany. Division of Research
- This collection is made up of the Accent on Research newsletter, a university publication focused on faculty research.
- 1 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Accent on Research Collection, 1972-1997. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Accent on Research Collection).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collection and Archives is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection is made up of copies of the newsletter from its inception through the late 1990s. Holdings for the years 1974-1991 are complete.
- Biographical / Historical:
Accent on Research was a monthly newsletter published by the Division for Research and its predecessors. The newsletter contained listings of grants received by faculty members as well as listings of available external funding sources.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Materials sorted from University Publications Collection in 2018 by Miles Lawlor.