Albany Collegiate Center, 1933-1937
- Albany Collegiate Center
- The collection consists of records from the University at Albany's Albany Collegiate Center, 1933-1937.
- 0.17 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Albany Collegiate Center Records. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York.
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. While it is likely that portions of the collection may be viewed, access must be managed by an archivist.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
The collections consists of University at Albany Collegiate Center course catalogs and exams.
- Biographical / Historical:
The University at Albany's Office established the Albany Collegiate Center in 1933 to provide employment for well qualified individuals and to bring collegiate instruction to worthy high school graduates who could not afford to attend a regularly established college. Edward J. Farley was director of the Center, which closed in 1937.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2015 by unprocessed.