Educational Communications Center Records, 1974-1982
- Educational Communications Center
- The collection consists of inactive records from the University at Albany's Educational Communications Center.
- 5.33 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Educational Communications Center Records. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York.
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. While it is likely that portions of the collection may be viewed, access must be managed by an archivist.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
This collections consists of inactive records of University at Albany's Educational Communications Center including: guidelines for personnel and academic affairs, 1973-74; budgets, 1974-76; correspondence; bulletins; and material on programs designed in conjunction with community groups.
- Biographical / Historical:
The University at Albany'sEducational Communications Center was established in 1972.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2015 by unprocessed.