Graduate Student Association Records, 1990-2000
- Graduate Student Association
- This collection is made up of the inactive records of the University at Albany, SUNY's Graduate Student Association and its predecessors.
- 12.33 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Graduate Student Association Records (GSA), 1990-2000. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the GSA Papers).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collection and Archives is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Audio cassette recordings of meetings,, meeting minutes, photographs and negatives, correspondence, grant proposals and grant evaluation forms, bylaws and constitutions, speech scripts, and award nominations. The collection also contains a large number of floppy disks.
- Biographical / Historical:
The University at Albany Graduate Student Organization (GSO) was voted into existence in the Spring of 1990 to address the needs of the University at Albany graduate students. In 2013, its name was changed to the University at Albany Graduate Student Association (GSA).
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2019 by Miles Lawlor.
- UAlbany Student Groups