The Student Voice Collection, 1999-2006
- State University of New York at Albany
- Collection is made up of the publication The Student Voice.
- 0.50 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, The Student Voice Collection, 1999-2006. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as The Student Voice Collection).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this record group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection is made up of the publication The Student Voice dating from the years 1999 to 2006. The first number of the periodical from October 1999 is missing. There duplicates of many copies in the folders.
- Biographical / Historical:
The student voice was as magazine published by the Student Association from 1999 to 2006. The publication discussed campus events, highlighted sporting events, faculty spotlights, and other news. The Voice was published on a semi monthly basis, very often with a summer edition be released.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by Erik Stolarski.