University Archives

University Archives

Records that document the history of the University at Albany, SUNY and its predecessor schools.
The University Archives documents the history of the University at Albany, SUNY from its origin in 1844 as the New York State Normal School to train teachers for New York State to its present status as a comprehensive research university. The department collects, manages, and provides access to permanent university records for research use. This includes the administrative records of the university, student groups, faculty, alumni, and affiliated organizations. Collecting and preserving university records documents our history and promotes transparency and accountability.
Start Over You searched for: Names Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy Remove constraint Names: Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy

Search Constraints

Search Results

University Archives: ua680.005

Department of Public Administration and Policy Records, 1968-1987

Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy. Department of Public Administration and Policy
5 cubic ft.
Contains inactive records from the Department of Public Administration and Policy, a department within the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy.
University Archives: ua680.003

Rockefeller College Public Service Training Program, 1984-1992

Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
2.33 cubic ft.
Contains records from the Public Service Workshops Program (formerly called the Public Service Training Program), a professional development program administered by the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy under contract with the New York State Governor's Office of Employee Relations. Includes progress reports, committee records, and course materials.
University Archives: ua690
online content

School of Social Welfare Records, 1964-2000

School of Social Welfare
23.4 cubic ft.
The School of Social Welfare Records document the history and day-to-day operations of the School at the University at Albany since its first full year of operation in 1964 through 2000.