Joseph H. Bunzel Papers, 1941-1975
- Bunzel, Joseph H., 1907-1975
- The collection contains biographical and manuscript materials.
- 0.25 cubic ft.
- English and English German
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Joseph Bunzel Papers, 1941-1975. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Bunzel Papers).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. While it is likely that portions of the collection may be viewed, access must be managed by an archivist.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
This collection includes biographical materials and manuscripts of an antifascist play The Ship: A Tragedy and of prose and poetical works in English and German.
- Biographical / Historical:
Joseph Bunzel was a sociologist and writer from Graz, Austria, who taught at the State University College at Buffalo, State University of New York.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
The collection is unprocessed and is likely disorganized. Individual items may be difficult to find.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2015 by unprocessed.