Senior Assistant to the President Records, 1987-2006
- State University of New York at Albany. Senior Assistant to the President
- Records from the Senior Assistant to the President, Susan Supple.
- 0.75 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Senior Assistent to the President Records, 1987-2006. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Senior Assistant to the President Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. While it is likely that portions of the collection may be viewed, access must be managed by an archivist.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
Contains records of the death of President Kermit Hall, materials concerning the president's residentce, and records of seminars and events.
- Biographical / Historical:
An alumni of the University at Albany, Susan Supple joined the university administration in 1986. She served as special assistant to the president for presidential events and community relations from 2002-2006 and Special Assistant to the President from 2006 until her retirement in 2016. In this role, she acted as personal assistant to the president, oversaw strategic scheduling and planning of events and other presidential activities, acted as liaison to internal and external constituencies, and helped manage the business of the Office of the President. During her tenure she worked with presidents Kermit Hall, George Philip, and Robert Jones.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives by Susan Supple.2006 February
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by unprocessed.