Office of the Assistant to the President Records, 1949-1974
- State University of New York at Albany
- This collection contains materials related to administration of the University at Albany and was created by the Assistant to the President.
- 11.16 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of the Assistant to the President Records, 1961-1970. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Records of the Office of the Assistant to the President).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection is made up of materials collected by the Office of the Assistant to the President. They include budgets requests for the university, correspondence with university employees as well as other institutions, and other general administrative materials.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Office of the Assistant to the President has been a dynamic role in the University Administration. They have worked performing day to day clerical work, corresponding with other institutions and sometimes acting in the president's stead.
- Acquisition information:
Materials were given to the University at Albany from the Office of the Assistant to the President at an unknown date.
Collection is organized in five different series covering various assistants as well as general administrative documents.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by Erik Stolarski