Select Committee on Academic Programs and Priorities Collection, 1975-1977
- State University of New York.
- Collection is made up of materials about proposed improvements for the University's programs in the 1970s.
- 1.4 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, The Select Committee on Academic Program Priorities. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Select Committee of Academic Program Priorities.).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites. Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Collection is made up of documents pertaining to administrative reports made by the Select Committee on Academic Program and Priorities. Items include meeting minutes, division reports, background reports, and resource schema. These detail proposed changes detailed how to improve individual programs to make them more effective and rigourous, while also improving graduation rate.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Select Committee on Academic Program Priorities was created by the president of the University at Albany. It was created as away to assess the success of the school and create recommendations on what to improve in each academic program. It operated in the mid 1970's making long term plans for each college or department.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by Erik Stolarski