President's Task Force on Priorities and Resources Records, 1975-1977
- State University of New York at Albany
- Collection is made up of materials related to the recommendations of changes for the University that came from a Task Force created by the president.
- 2 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, The President Task Force on Priorities and Resources. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the President's Task Force on Priorities and Resources.).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites. Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder. The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
The items included in this collection are meeting minutes, departmental evaluations, finance reports, as well as recommendations for University improvements. These documents all proceedings of the Task Force as well as the response by University Administration. This includes a cumulative report published and sent to the President of the University in May of 1975. The report detailed recommendations on admission and curriculum both campus wide and at the department level. They also gave reccomendations on how to follow through on these plans.
- Biographical / Historical:
President's Task Force on Priorities and Resources was a group created by the President to work on updating and assessing the University from within. The Task Force was made up of members from each major department of the University. A product of this was the publishing of a report in May of 1975 about their findings related to each individual department.
- Acquisition information:
Full collection was donated to the archive from Arthur Hitchcock, a former memeber of the Task Force.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by Erik Stolarski