University at Albany Foundation Collection, 1967-2006
- University at Albany Foundation
- Contains correspondence, financial statements, and other administrative records for the University at Albany Foundation, which is a not-for-profit corporation that manages philanthropic contributions given in support of the University at Albany.
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, University at Albany Foundation Collection, 1967-2006. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the University at Albany Foundation Collection).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. Please contact an archivist for more information.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Materials in this collection include: meeting minutes of the board of directors, financial statements, administrative correspondence, and by-laws.
- Biographical / Historical:
The University at Albany Foundation, founded in 1967, is a not-for-profit corporation organized for the purpose of encouraging philanthropic contributions from individuals, corporations, foundations, and other organizations in support of activities and programs of the University at Albany. Responsibility for governance of the Foundation is vested in a Board of Directors, comprised of alumni, community and University representatives. The Executive Director of the Foundation reports regularly to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the management of all funds in its accounts and is committed to ensuring their proper stewardship.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by unprocessed.