Printing Office Printing Artifacts, 1943-1975
- State University of New York at Albany. Printing Office
- Contains halftone printing blocks depicting University buildings, faculty, and alumni created for the publication of the Alumni Quarterly.
- 1.0 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Printing Office Printing Artifacts, 1943-1975. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Printing Office Printing Artifacts).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this record group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The Department of Special Collections and Archives is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Contains halftone printing blocks depicting University buildings, faculty, and alumni created for the publication of the Alumni Quarterly.
- Biographical / Historical:
Printing blocks we used for images that were commonly featured in university publications.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were donated to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
The collection has no series.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2015 by Kevin L. Glick.