Faculty Bulletin of Information Newsletter Collection, 1952-1966
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of University Relations
- This collection is made up of the Faculty Bulletin of Information (FBI) newsletter, a general interest faculty newsletter.
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- English and English.
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Faculty Bulletin of Information Newsletter Collection, 1952-1966. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Faculty Bulletin Collection).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collection and Archives is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection is made up of copies of the Faculty Bulletin of Information (FBI) newsletter from its first issue in 1952 through 1966. The newsletter was published weekly and provided announcements to faculty members on events, faculty publications and items being sold by various faculty members. The publication was succeeded by the Campus Courier in 1967. Holdings for this publication are nearly complete.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Faculty Bulletin of Information (FBI) was a weekly general interest newsletter of campus and faculty activity published by Elmer Matthews of the Placement Office until 1964 November. After this date publication was taken over by the Public Relations Office. The FBI was succeeded by Campus Courier.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2018 by Miles Lawlor. Materials for this collection were separated out from the University Publications Collection into their own separate collection.