Center for Technology and Government, 1994-2013
- State University of New York at Albany. Center for Technology in Government
- Records of university-sponsored applied research center that examines and aids the adoption of technological innovation in government.
- 0.33 cubic ft. and 19 Digital Files
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Center for Technology in Government, 1994-2013. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Center for Technology in Government).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this record group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Collection includes the published annual reports of the Center for Technology in Government, available as digital objects.
- Biographical / Historical:
Founded in 1993, the Center for Technology in Government works with governmental agencies and corporate partners to improve the use of technology in government. The Center is funded from the University at Albany, SUNY, with the support of grants and awards from federal funding agencies. The Center supports the academic mission of the university by sponsoring courses and internships, working in particular with the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy.
- Acquisition information:
Annual Reports were collected from the Center for Technology in Government website using automated scripts.2015 February
The collection includes separate series for Web Archives and Annual Reports.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by unprocessed.