Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 1958-2000
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Contains inactive records of the Office Of Undergraduate Admissions, including annual reports, enrollment data, and other administrative reports and correspondence.
- 0.67 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 1958-1988. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Office of Undergraduate Admissions).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. Please contact an archivist for more information.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Contains transfer student guides, annuals reports, informational materials for prospective students, sample admissions packets and applications, activity reports, policy documentation, and admissions data analysis reports.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions grew out of the Faculty Committee on Admissions, which was originally chaired by the Dean of the College and, after 1948, by the Coordinator of Field Services. By the 1970s, graduate and undergraduate admissions were handled by separate offices: The Office of Graduate Studies and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. As of 2017, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is one of several offices overseen by the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management, who operates within the Office of the Provost (Academic Affairs).
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by unprocessed.