Office of the Registrar Records, 1900-2016
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of the Registrar
- Contains student transcripts and the official schedule of classes and academic calendar.
- 57.33 cubic ft. and 8 Digital Files
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of the Registrar Records, 2000-2016. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Office of the Regitrar Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to the Web Archives and the Schedule of Classes is unrestricted.
This collection contains student records which are governed by the New York Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). We are not legally able to provide access to the restricted records in this collection. Please consult an archivist for more details.
If you are a current or former student and need a copy of your transcript, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, the M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives will provide information about copyright owners and other restrictions, but the legal determination ultimately rests with the researcher. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the Head of Special Collections and Archives.
- Scope and Content:
Contains student transcripts from 1900 until about 1987, the official schedule of classes, web archives of the registrar's website, and some additional administrative records.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Registrars Office is responsible for registration related activities, the Universitys academic calendar, issuance of official transcripts, awarding of degrees, the schedule of classes, grading, and administration of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), and other matters of record.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
The collection is arranged in to 8 topical series.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by Gregory Wiedeman.