Rockefeller College Public Service Training Program, 1984-1992
- Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
- Contains records from the Public Service Workshops Program (formerly called the Public Service Training Program), a professional development program administered by the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy under contract with the New York State Governor's Office of Employee Relations. Includes progress reports, committee records, and course materials.
- 2.33 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Rockefeller College Public Service Training Program, 1984-1992. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Rockefeller College Public Service Training Program).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. Please contact an archivist for more information.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection includes: progress reports, planning documents, committee records, and course syllabi and other instructional materials. Records in this collection were created by the Public Service Training Program, now known as the Public Service Workshops Program.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Public Service Workshop Program (PSWP), originally called the Public Service Training Program, was founded in 1983. The PSWP is administered by the Professional Development Program at the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy through a partnership with the N.Y.S. Governor's Office of Employee Relations and the Public Employees Federation (AFL-CIO). The PSWP works to identify emerging professional development needs and deliver workshops to meet these needs for New York State Employees in seven categories: accounting and auditing; education and research; engineering, transportation, and environment; health care; information technology; law/criminal justice; and social work and counseling.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by unprocessed.