Department of Political Science, 1970-1988
- State University of New York at Albany. Department of Political Science
- Contains inactive records from the Department of Political Science, including correspondence, course materials, and planning documents.
- 1 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Department of Political Science, 1970-1988. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Department of Political Science).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted because it is unprocessed. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. Please contact an archivist for more information.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection contains: course syllabi, faculty manuals, correspondence, planning documents, program descriptions, and ephemera.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Department of Political Science was created in 1966 when the Graduate School of Public Affairs was merged with the State University of New York at Albany. Since 1981, it has been a unit of the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy. The Department offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
The collection is unprocessed and is likely disorganized. Individual items may be difficult to find.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by unprocessed.