Sailing Club Records, 1963-1974
- State University of New York at Albany Sailing Club
- This collection documents the activities of the State University of New York at Albany's Sailing Club
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Sailing Club Records, 1963-1974. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Sailing Club Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collection and Archives is eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection includes, budget files, correspondence, meeting minutes, photographs, publicity material, event schedules, and reports on regattas.
- Biographical / Historical:
SUNY Albany's Sailing Club was active during the 1960s and 1970s. The Sailing Club, led by a Commodore instead of a President, participated in several regattas during its existence.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives in 1976.
Collection was maintained in the original order after it was transferred.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2019 by Miles Lawlor.
- UAlbany Student Groups