Administrative Committee Records, 1971-1981
- Administrative Committee and State University of New York at Albany.
- This collection contains items from a committee created to oversee major budget decisions. Materials include meeting agendas, minutes, and university wide memos about the decisions made at these meetings.
- 1.0 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, The administrative Committee Records, 1971-1981. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Administrative Committee Records.).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection is made up of various docuemnts that were created by the Administrative Committee. Items include meeting minutes, correspondence, meeting schedules, and various memos realesed as a result of these meetings. They pertain to major budget decisions covering all University functions inclduing commencement, enrollment growth, and graduate assistants. Most documents include memos sent out to the faculty and staff detailing what was discussed in the meetings and what was decided on.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Administrative Committee was a meeting of the main members of the administration of the University at Albany. This included the President, all Vice Presidents, along with other higher ups in the University. This committee controlled the University budget and all major policy decisions. It was created shortly affter the new University campus was fully opened.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives
- Processing information:
Collection was described by Erik Stolarski