Office of the Vice President for Management and Planning Records, 1965-1978
- State University of New York at Albany. Office of the Vice President for Management and Planning
- Contains the records of the Office of the Vice President for Management and Planning, which oversaw budget, personnel, facilities, security, and other campus services from 1966 until 1977 when the position became the Vice President for Finance and Business.
- 4 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, Office of the Vice President for Management and Planning Records, 1965-1978. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Office of the Vice President for Management and Planning Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to the Collection is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection contains budget planning documents, personnel records, staff meeting minutes, space and construction planning materials, security reports, enrollment summaries, department files, and other administrative documentation.
- Biographical / Historical:
The position of Vice President for Management and Planning was created circa 1966 to oversee several University functions that had previously been independent: adminstration, finance and budgeting, and others. The position was replaced by the Vice President for Finance and Business in 1977.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2017 by Erik Stolarski.