College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Records, 2000-2015
- State University of New York at Albany. College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Administrative records of the College, formerly known as the College of Computing and Information, contains programs in Informatics, Computer Science, and Information Studies.
- 18.66 cubic ft.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Records, 2000-2014. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Records).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this collection is restricted. Portions of the collection may contain recent administrative records and/or personally identifiable information. Please contact an archivist for more information.
Red asterisks (***) denote restricted items.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
Collection contains administrative records, such as internal assessments, meeting minutes, correspondence, budgetary information, grant proposals, and documentation of events and major programatic changes.
- Biographical / Historical:
The College of Computing and Information (CCI) was originally formed in 2005 from the School of Information Science and Policy and contained the Computer Science and Information Studies departments. In 2015, the school was renamed the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences and a new program in Computer Engineering was developed.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this collection were transferred to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives by Assistant Dean Nan Carroll.2015 August
The collection has no series, the original order of the material was kept.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by Justin Holzer.
- Education, Higher--United States--Administration
UAlbany Schools & Colleges
- State University of New York at Albany.
State University of New York at Albany. College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
State University of New York at Albany. College of Computing and Information.