Monographs on Pedegogy, Literature, and Science Collection., 1908-1909
- New York (State). Normal College (Albany, N.Y.)
- Collection is made up of the publication Monographs on Pedagogy, Literature, and Science.
- 2 Vol.
- English and English
- Preferred citation:
- Preferred citation for this material is as follows: and Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, The Monographs on Pedeagogy, Literature, and Science Collection, 1908-1909. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Monographs Collection).
Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access:
Access to this record group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
- Scope and Content:
This collection has the publication Monographs on Pedagogy, Literature, and Science. It includes the years 1908 to 1909. each publication contains essays on various subjects from faculty of the New York State College of Teachers.
- Biographical / Historical:
The publication Monographs on Pedagogy, Literature, and Science was a journal published by the New York State Normal College. It was first published in 1908 by the College and contained essays on various topics. It was an educational work written by faculty of the College, seemingly for the students to aid in their studies.
- Acquisition information:
All items in this manuscript group were donated to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
- Processing information:
Processed in 2016 by Erik Stolarski.